Announcing the superfarm genesis series nft drops

Super-Pharm — recepta na piękno, recepta na zdrowie

Chcesz wiedzieć, co robić, aby oszczędzać na zakupach w Twoich ulubionych sklepach? Wystarczy, że będziesz śledził wszystkie aktualnie obowiązujące w nich okazje cenowe. Jak to zrobić? Wystarczy, że zainstalujesz naszą aplikację mobilną Qpony na swoim telefonie lub innym urządzeniu z systemem iOS, Android lub Windows. Dzięki niej już zawsze będziesz na bieżąco z tym, jakie kody rabatowe są do wykorzystania w marketach czy też restauracjach. Jedną z firm, o zniżkach w której będziemy Cię informować, jest drogeria Super Pharm. Po wpisaniu jej nazwy w wyszukiwarkę Qponów, Twoim oczom ukaże się lista aktualnych ofert rabatowych oraz nowe wydane gazetki w formacie PDF. Już dziś możesz dołączyć do grona zadowolonych użytkowników aplikacji i zacząć oszczędzać!

Markety farmaceutyczno-kosmetyczne

Super Pharm istnieje na polskim rynku już od maja 2001 roku, kiedy to firma otworzyła swoja pierwszą placówkę w Warszawie. Dziś posiada aż 57. Markety należące do sieci są połączeniem apteki, drogerii i perfumerii. Priorytetami przedsiębiorstwa są zdrowie, świetne samopoczucie i uroda klientów, o które dba poprzez dostarczanie im doskonałej jakości produktów oraz fachową radę.

O wysokim wykwalifikowaniu pracowników sieci mogą świadczyć liczne wyróżnienia konsumenckie w kategorii jakości obsługi zdobywane przez Super Pharm corocznie w latach 2009-2015.

Sieć oferuje najwyższej jakości artykuły farmaceutyczne oraz kosmetyczne. Szeroki asortyment zawiera między innymi odżywki do włosów, kremy do twarzy czy balsamy do ciała, w tym również kosmetyki o charakterze leczniczym. Wśród produktów znaleźć można zarówno te luksusowe, jak i te z niższej półki cenowej, dzięki czemu każdy z konsumentów wybierze coś dla siebie. Dodatkowo w sklepach sieci codziennie obowiązują rozmaite okazje zniżkowe. O wszystkich można dowiedzieć się z gazetki Super Pharm do zdobycia w marketach lub poprzez Qpony.

Super Pharm to firma, która dba o klientów w każdym wieku, dlatego w ofercie znajdują się gruntownie przetestowane, bezpieczne artykuły przeznaczone dla dzieci oraz słodycze. Warto dodać, że w ramach prowadzonego programu firma proponuje studentom piątego roku kierunków farmaceutycznych półroczny płatny staż w świetnych warunkach. Stali klienci natomiast mogą wziąć udział w programach Klub Lifestyle lub Mamy Dzieci. Uczestnictwo w nich zapewnia ekskluzywne rabaty na wybrane artykuły.

Bądź na bieżąco dzięki gazetkom Super Pharm

W Super Pharm bardzo często organizowane są najróżniejsze akcje rabatowe, dzięki czemu z całą pewnością uda Ci się kupić więcej za mniej. Jak najłatwiej zaoszczędzić podczas zakupów? Co zrobić, by być na bieżąco ze wszystkimi zniżkami tak, by żadna z nich nie uszła Twojej uwadze? Dzięki nam to banalnie proste – o wszelkich obniżkach cen w Twojej ulubionej drogerii dowiesz się dzięki wydawanym regularnie gazetkom. Nasza aplikacja mobilna Qpony pozwoli Ci korzystać z wersji elektronicznej wydania w formacie PDF. Jak to zrobić? Po prostu otwórz Qpony, wpisz nazwę drogerii i zaznajom się z listą obecnie obowiązującej w niej oferty. Na pewno coś zwróci Twoją uwagę! Życzymy udanych zakupów!

Utility 2 — Game Assets

SuperFarm native NFTs within the EllioTrades or SuperFarm collections will unlock items within immersive AAA video games. This allows for NFTs to truly hold value in the digital worlds of tomorrow, the games that will shape the next generation of social activity.

The SuperFarm team has been committed to NFTs within video games for the past 3 years, with one partner title already in closed beta on STEAM and another in final testing (set for release in mid-2021), this is a core competency of the SuperFarm ecosystem that is extremely hard to replicate.

The potential for game assets, especially early assets within disruptive NFT-powered titles, hold the power to fundamentally shift how digital collectibles are viewed — or even the way all digital assets are viewed.

For more information on the protocol’s vision for gaming and NFTs, please see the initial article introducing the SuperFarm project.

Utility 3 — Farming Multiplier

One of the most important utilities for the SuperFarm native NFTs is the Farming Multiplier, which operates like an in-game item for our DeFi ecosystems. Wallets that hold SuperFarm native NFTs will be privy to multipliers on their rewards, allowing them to be the first in line to mint some of the most exciting NFTs on the platform.

In this way, the Genesis NFT functions like a “power-up” throughout the SuperFarm ecosystem, bringing gamification to the protocol itself. This type of utility is not only consequential for the ecosystems that will take root on the SuperFarm platform, but also as a sign of what’s possible when fusing the worlds of NFTs and DeFi.

Boost %Legendary — 40%Epic — 25%Rare — 15%Uncommon — 10%Common — 5%

SUPER Airdrops

Holders of SuperFarm series NFTs receive exclusive airdrop incentives in the form of SUPER. NFT holders will be able to claim SUPER tokens via a decentralized portal by simply holding NFTs in their wallets. Token claims will be tied to each NFT token, not the wallet itself, so once transferred the new holder can claim the remaining tokens.

Common — 20 SUPERRare — 140 SUPEREpic — 300 SUPERLegendary — 2000 SUPER

These airdrops are designed to incentivize long term support for the SuperFarm platform and community, and for that reason the claim period will take place starting one month after the NFT sale and extend for 6 months on a linear, block-by-block schedule. Holders of the NFT can claim airdrops via a dedicated claim portal, and if the asset is sold, new holders can claim whatever is remaining from the airdrop schedule.

Whoever holds the NFT in their wallet at the time of the snapshot is considered the “owner” for purposes of the airdropped tokens. The NFT may change hands any number of times before the snapshot. If you purchase/farm an NFT and sell it before the snapshot, you will miss out on the subsequent airdrop reward.

SUPER Holder Exclusive NFT Pools

The SuperFarm Genesis NFT Drops is expected to generate a tremendous amount of hype and excitement. As promised, SUPER holders will enjoy access to an exclusive pool of NFTs that are only being sold in SUPER. This is just the first of so many utilities coming to the SUPER token. SUPER will be able to be used for a wide array of utilities in the near future such as priority access, NFT farming, rewards multipliers, fees, governance, in-game currency for video games and more!

Utility 1 — Priority Access to Drops?

NFT holders will receive priority access for all future NFT drops in on the SuperFarm launchpad. According to rarity, holders will be able to access a separate queue that increases their chances to buy SuperFarm’s NFT Launchpad drops.

Legendary — 90% chance of access.Epic — 50% chance of access.Rare — 30% chance of access.Uncommon — 20% chance of access.Common — 10% chance of access.

When the Priority Access feature launches, interested buyers can submit their ETH address to a digital queue. There are two queues; Priority and Default. A process begins which populates the queue. If you own a SuperFarm Genesis NFT you will be given the chance at entering the priority queue based on the rarity of your asset.